Guide To Playing Blackjack Online
Playing the ‘casino classics’ online can be done in a couple of different ways, depending on your preferences. There are the regular games such as Blackjack (which we're focusing on today) Roulette and Baccarat and there are also what's called 'Live Dealer' casino games where you can play as if you would do in a land based casino.
Online casino games are available at every casino, where you'll find different variations of all games. Knowing which casinos to play at is the trickier part, but we've done the hard part for you!
Below you will find that we have collated the best uk gambling sites and our favourite casinos and listed them so it's easy to see what they are, which bonuses and offers they're giving new customers, so browse away! Continue reading for top tips on knowing which sites will be the best choice for you!
Our Top Rated Blackjack Casinos Online in November 2019
How to Choose a Blackjack Site? It's Easy With our Tips!
When looking at a new casino site to play at, we always look out for a couple of key points: Security, Licensing, Game choice, Casino Bonuses, Rewards and Support.
- Security: Security is paramount, which is why we only list casino sites which offer the best level of security and SSL encryption.
- Game Choice: So we all love blackjack, but since there are many different types and variations of blackjack games, you’ll want to pick an online casino which offers a good choice, including Blackjack High Limit, Blackjack Low Limit, Blackjack VIP and so on.
- Casino Bonuses: No matter if you’re a high roller or casual player; most people like to take casino bonuses to help maximise their bets and time playing online. All casinos offer you the chance to take advantage of a welcome bonus, as well as subsequent reload bonuses and in some cases, VIP bonuses too. It’s up to you if you want to take a casino bonus or not. All casinos which we feature offer the best and fairest casino bonuses ad also on going rewards.
- Customer Support: To be able to contact and receive help from an online casino is important – we all know that it’s most frustrating to not be able to get assistance and help when you need it most. All casino sites which we recommend offer 24/7 support by the most quickest of means. Contact a casino via live chat (easiest and quickest), email or telephone to get help as and when you need it. Also, this crosses over to fast winnings cash out times and easy deposit methods too.
- UK Gambling Commission License: As we mentioned, all of the best blackjack sites we feature on our pages are the best online casinos. They're all licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and are owned and operated by trusted and long established iGaming Companies. The UK Gambling Commission is the only body which can authorise gambling operations in the UK, so if a casino does not have a UKGC license – you should not play there!
Have a look at our top casino sites above and also ones which are recommended throughout this website to ensure you make the right choice for the best playing experience online
Different Types of Online Black Jack Available That You'll Find Online
This type of blackjack is the same as the original form of the game, but if offers a (progressive) jackpot side bet. All this means is that that you’ll have the ability to place an additional bet which will give you a chance to hit a jackpot which can add a certain thrill when playing the original blackjack game.
The most well-known and traditional type of the game: Pontoon. To win Pontoon, you’ll need to hit a five-card hand that does not go over the value if 21, or as is known ‘bust’. If you manage this, you will win the hand automatically. But however, if your hand also matches the dealer’s one, it results in a push, which means you get your bet back. If you go over 21 or ‘bust’ then you lose the hand.
Lucky Blackjack is a variation of blackjack where you can guess the value of the dealer’s hand. How it works is quite simple. In Lucky Blackjack, you don’t get dealt any cards, but you can place a bet on the final outcome of the dealer’s hand. You can bet on possible outcomes including: blackjack, bus, 21 points, 20 points, 19 points, 18 points and also 17 points.
21 Duel Blackjack
21 Duel Blackjack is much like the original blackjack and follows the same rules, but playing this variation you can get a 2 Upside bet, which is completely from your dealt hand.
The dealer has to qualify to play. The 2 Upside bet is not compulsory (its value varies from one casino to another) but the upside of making a 2 Upside bet, is that you can bet on the possibility that your face up card and the community cards will make a pair or a three of a kind.
VIP Blackjack, High Limit, Low Limit & More
There are also many other variations of online blackjack that you can play, depending on the online casino, including High Limit, VIP Limit (which will allow you to bet high roller amounts over £1,000) and of course Low Limit, for more casual players. At some casinos, there are different themed blackjack tables too, so one thing is for sure - there are Blackjack games out there for everybody, from beginner to advanced!
Tips for Playing Blackjack Online
First of all, pick a recommended casino site which offers you the best bonuses and the one you think you can have the most fun at. Get started by locating their casino table games and load a blackjack game which suits you the best.
It goes without saying, that when it comes to blackjack, the more you know about the game, the better you will fare. Insight and knowledge into the game rules and the house edge, which includes odds and also percentages, will absolutely help you with better strategies and therefore, in the long term, help you win more.